Monday, July 22, 2013

Reddit Challenge - Green

I'm sure I could have done something fancy with this one, but I wanted to do a plain colour.

095 Green 52R

This is Rimmel Rags to Riches.
A friend gave this one to me a couple of months ago, and when I saw there was a green challenge coming up, I knew I wanted to use this one.
It is a light metallic silvery green. I used three coats to get coverage that I was satisfied with (you could probably stop at 2, but in case you hadn't noticed by now, I like my polish very opaque). each coat dried very quickly.

In other news ... I got back from two weeks in England yesterday!
No, I didn't make the last two posts from there - I did the manicures before I left and scheduled the posts.
Later this week, I'll show you my nails for the trip along with some highlights from the trip!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, awesome post! And such a fab colour :)
    I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my post here: http://neverending-nailpolish.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html

    Thanks
    Olivia x

    ReplyDelete