Friday, August 22, 2014

Deep Breath

Saturday is the premier for Doctor Who series 8 - Peter Capaldi is taking over as The Doctor, and they're doing a feature length episode (called "Deep Breath")

Of course I had to do themed nails to match!

I don't have my usual tools, so these aren't as great or clean as I wanted, but I still like them


Polishes Used:
essence Black is Back
essence Flame Fatale
essence nail art Tatoo pen
essence French Tip pen
Color Club Blue-topia
Orly Galaxy FX Gravity Bound
China Glaze Holographic Cosmic Dust
China Glaze Frostbite
Ardene Tigers Eye


- Thumb is a TARDIS, as usual.
- Index finger is continuing companion, Clara - based on her Christmas outfit, which I believe carries over for at least part of the new episode.
- Middle finger represents the 12th Doctor's new costume.
- Ring finger is, as usual, a Dalek, because even though I don't think they'll be in this episode, they're a huge part of Who (and I love doing Dalek nails …)
- Pinky is simply Orly's Galaxy FX polish, mainly because I couldn't think of anything else to add!

No comments:

Post a Comment